Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2016/08/12 09:00:54 UTC

ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.wicket.settings.def.JavaScriptLibrarySettings

Hi there,

I am currently migrating a webapp from Wicket 6.x to Wicket 7.3 (can’t use 7.4 due to a bug that hits us —> other topic).

When clicking on some ajax link, I get the following stacktrace: https://gist.github.com/tgoetz/809196f35be40157d7c69d1879871d43

I don’t know yet what exactly causes this, but has anybody maybe seen that already? I am especially worried about the package def.JavaScriptLibrarySettings, which does not seem to exist?! Plus: how could that class not be found, as it’s part of wicket-core?

Any hints welcome!

Cheers,
   Tom

Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.wicket.settings.def.JavaScriptLibrarySettings

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.
Thanks for the hint! I still had a 6.x dependency to wicket-jquery-ui lingering around in my classpath, now everything looks fine.

Cheers,
   Tom

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
But not on that package. Maybe your server is trying to deserialize some
"legacy object" stored with 6.x... ?

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.