Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2022/03/09 03:46:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Sun Chao

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Sun
Chao(sunchao) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a PMC on
the project. We appreciate all of Sun's generous contributions thus far
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Sun!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Sun Chao

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks all! I really appreciate all the help I received while working
on Hadoop, and looking forward to contributing more to this project!

A small correction: my given name is actually Chao. I made a mistake
when adding my full name to the apache account :).

Best,
Chao

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.