Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by David Lim <da...@apache.org> on 2018/12/02 09:53:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 [RC3]

Hello,

Voting on this thread is now closed in favor of RC4. Please take a look at
the proposed RC4 artifacts and vote!

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/17b509c359509ff450904ab53500a5b08067bae9640f669056d06884@%3Cdev.druid.apache.org%3E

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks Julian, appreciate the guidance. I sent out a cancellation.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
David,