Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> on 2016/02/21 03:52:57 UTC

gbuild-reintegration branch

Hi

I've begun work on reintegrating the (entire) gbuild branch into
trunk, but it's very difficult: there are missing files, most commits
don't build, files were added and deleted en-mass separately from the
commits that need them, and license headers were only added much
later. Trying to keep trunk in a working state with every commit and
always have ASLv2 headers on every file is very difficult, and means I
cannot commit partial fixes, so I have to build up an enormous working
copy of many changes first that can easily break.

Instead I'll be branching trunk to
^/openoffice/branches/gbuild-reintegration, then merging the gbuild
branch into that branch in small increments, and then at the end
merging gbuild-reintegration back into trunk.

Regards
Damjan