Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyoungjun Kim <hj...@apache.org> on 2014/12/11 16:54:43 UTC

Supports Tajo query and shell command in Zeppelin.

Dear all,
Recently I interested in Zeppelin which is a web-based notebook that
enables interactive data analytics.
You can run spark api or sql, shell command, scala command on the web with
Zeppelin.
For detail information see the following site.

http://zeppelin-project.org/

I implemented TajoSQLInterpreter which supports Tajo SQL and Shell Command.
I just uploaded first patch to my git repository.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running

$ git pull https://github.com/babokim/zeppelin zeppelin-tajo

I tested with the following building command.

$ mvn clean package -Dspark.version=1.1.0 -Dhadoop.version=2.5.2
-Dprotobuf.version=2.5.0 -DskipTests

Use "%tsql" to run Tajo query or Tajo shell command.
TajoSqlInterpreter delegates to TajoCli to run command. So you can use all
kind of Tajo shell command.

Best Regards
Hyoungjun