Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2004/08/06 01:07:59 UTC

Incremental compilation

As I was mentioning some time ago, I was preparing a contribution that would add incremental Schema compilation to XmlBeans.
The first part of that contribution is ready. This is the implementation of the incremental compilation code, is accesible only via APIs and assumes that the caller already has the set of added/modified schemas. The second part will consist in a wrapper around this implementation: an additional parameter to scomp and a file-diffing strategy to compare files and build diff lists.

Thank you,
Radu

 <<incrComp.diff>>