Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luis Gil <lj...@googlemail.com> on 2016/04/25 13:28:53 UTC

FAQ in the docs-proyect

Hello:
I have seen the FAQ page is not any more in the repo (now is in the wiki),
so i wonder if i can copy it from the Wiki and make the translation of it
as index.xml.es file under the faq/ dir.
Is it possible?.
Regards.

--

Luis J.G

Re: FAQ in the docs-proyect

Posted by Luis Gil <lj...@googlemail.com>.
Great, then if i got time i will take a closer look to the wiki FAQ so we
can bring it *here* ;)

Re: FAQ in the docs-proyect

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: FAQ in the docs-proyect

Posted by Luis Gil <lj...@googlemail.com>.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 at 13:47 Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> History: we dropped the FAQ page because it was so grossly out of date
> that it wasn't readily salvageable. I don't object to Frequently Asked
> Questions pages if they are indeed frequently asked questions. What we
> had were not, and many of the answers were bad.
>
> I haven't looked at the one in the Wiki for a while. I don't think it's
> likely that we want to copy it wholesale, but, perhaps, use a little
> more filtering.
>
> On 04/25/2016 07:28 AM, Luis Gil wrote:
> > Hello:
> > I have seen the FAQ page is not any more in the repo (now is in the
> > wiki), so i wonder if i can copy it from the Wiki and make the
> > translation of it as index.xml.es <http://index.xml.es> file under the
> > faq/ dir.
> > Is it possible?.
> > Regards.