Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by mailmur <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/19 21:03:06 UTC

Re: Multiple web-apps using Velocity in same JVM? 1.5 can use common/lib

Will,
Wow, that's a good to hear. Using v.1.5 we don't have
to deploy the very same velocity.jar file multiple
times. After all, it takes some ram and startup time
to initialize each instance within web application
classloader.

And of course if we got my UTF-8 file patch to a core
release, it would give me out-of-the-box package :-)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY-191