Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hakan Koseoglu <ha...@pcmsdatafit.co.uk> on 2002/04/18 14:54:19 UTC

including excluded file...

Hi all,

My ant system suddenly started to behave in a very strange way. In a
fileset, it includes a file which was specifically exluded. There are no
overriding include statements.

I was wondering if exclude was dominant over include or not. More
interestingly, the file is definitely not in the include list.

Hakan Koseoglu

PCMS Datafit Ltd.
3 Avro Court
Ermine Business Park
Huntingdon
Cambs PE29 6XS

Tel: +44-1480-435467
Fax: +44-1480-434012

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or
distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

The views expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of
The PCMS Group plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any
instruction contained.

Re: including excluded file...

Posted by Rob van Oostrum <rv...@xs4all.nl>.
Sounds like you might be overlooking something. Could you post the XML for
the fileset?

Re: including excluded file...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Hakan Koseoglu <ha...@pcmsdatafit.co.uk>
wrote:

> I was wondering if exclude was dominant over include or not.

exclude wins over include, yes.

> More interestingly, the file is definitely not in the include list.

Run ant -verbose to see what happens (or even -debug).  If that
doesn't help, show us a snippet of your build file.

Stefan