Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Piyush Bhagade <pb...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/29 04:56:33 UTC

Mifos community app issues

Hello,

I am a GSOC aspirant and working on fixing this issue
<https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/2921>.

I am not able to satisfy the submission guidelines criteria.
A couple of problems
1. 'grunt validate' skips evaluation for all files and gives a 'Network
error' message
2. There are no tests running when I hit 'test/SpecRunner.html' on my local
setup

Can anyone please help me resolve these?

Thanks,
Piyush

Re: Mifos community app issues

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hello Piyush,

The community app is maintained by https://mifos.org

Please forward your query to the Mifos developer mailing list. Details at
https://mifos.org/resources/community/communications/

Regards,
Vishwas