Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/07/11 13:51:36 UTC

Re: Let's copy the Eclipse logo usage document

Is this document available online? I have a relevant question pending
for human-response@.

If not, my suggestion would be to add an entry for "Logos" under the
list of Foundation pages.

-Ted.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
In the document, we say

"The appropriate trademark symbol (i.e. TM) should appear at
least with the first use of Apache trademarks and all
occurances of the Apache logo."

Before putting this document into effect, should we do this ourselves?

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

Re: Let's copy the Eclipse logo usage document

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.