Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Frozone <pe...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/13 13:45:08 UTC

Sandbox integration

Hi Newsgroup,

I just wanted to start a new MyFaces project in which I wanted to use some
nice effects. I need the tableSuggestAjax and some PPR which is integrated
in the sandbox component.

Now I really got some problems integrating sandbox to my project. I already
downloaded myFaces-Core 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.5. These two things work fine
without any changes in the web.xml.
Now when I want to integrate the sanbox component
(tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT) I get an error:
"You are using the MyFaces-package : tomahawk-sandbox in different
versions;"

Is there any tutorial how to integrate the sandbox component? Or what do I
have to do to get it working?

Thanks in advance!

Cliff

Re: Sandbox integration

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
You have to configure the ExtensionsFilter the proper way, like it is
described under:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

No special requirements for tableSuggestAjax.

Gerald

On 5/13/07, Frozone <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, thanks for the hint! I had the javadoc also included in my classpath.
> Removed it and now it works fine.
> Can you briefly tell me what extension filters I have to register in order
> to use the sandbox tableSuggestAjax?
>
> Thanks once again in advance!
>
> Cliff
>

> Gerald Müllan wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > there is nothing special when using sandbox in comparison with using
> > tomahawk.
> >
> > The problem seems to be a different one, are there any two sandbox
> > versions in the classpath? Try to empty your deployment dir, maybe a
> > caching problem.
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Gerald
> >
> > On 5/13/07, Frozone <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Newsgroup,
> >>
> >> I just wanted to start a new MyFaces project in which I wanted to use
> >> some
> >> nice effects. I need the tableSuggestAjax and some PPR which is
> >> integrated
> >> in the sandbox component.
> >>
> >> Now I really got some problems integrating sandbox to my project. I
> >> already
> >> downloaded myFaces-Core 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.5. These two things work
> >> fine
> >> without any changes in the web.xml.
> >> Now when I want to integrate the sanbox component
> >> (tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT) I get an error:
> >> "You are using the MyFaces-package : tomahawk-sandbox in different
> >> versions;"
> >>
> >> Is there any tutorial how to integrate the sandbox component? Or what do
> >> have to do to get it working?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance!
> >>
> >> Cliff
> >> --