Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ezhuravlev <e....@gmail.com> on 2017/06/19 14:52:44 UTC

Re: Ignite Custom Java Code calling

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

If you want to use java code in SQL queries as custom functions, then you
should use @QuerySQLFunction.

If you meant ForceServerMode for client nodes, then yes, your sql queries
will be running only on server nodes, not on clients.

Evgenii

Re: Ignite Custom Java Code calling

Posted by abhishek dutta gupta <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I want to write some custom java functions which will iterate the map values
and return map result, then I want to query using the method, how custom
sqlfunctions can help me here? Is there any code sample here?