Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Soma Shekar <so...@nextlinx.com> on 2003/10/16 15:57:47 UTC

How to Print the SOAP Request and Response Soap XML in Axis

hi,

i am an toddler in Axis ,
i just want to print the request and response SOAP XML from Axis

any body help me in this .

Rgds
Soma Shekar
http://www.nextlinx.com

A minute's success pays the failure of years :).
Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
You might also want to try running the tcpmon application that ships with Axis

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

Re: How to Print the SOAP Request and Response Soap XML in Axis

Posted by Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>.

Posted by Leo de Blaauw <l....@chello.nl>.
Well,

We just use handlers on client and server side to log the request and response
messages, wich works great ! There are samples on handlers in the samples directory

Greetings
LEo