Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/03/02 05:52:34 UTC

Karaf board report March 2019

Hi guys,

I prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please take a look and let me know if I forgot something.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: Karaf board report March 2019

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I wasn't aware I should comment - silent consensus ;) Looks good - thanks!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.