Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2006/10/29 20:41:05 UTC

people.apache.org/dist is missing files

Hi,

while I copied the AntUnit files over I releazed that dist on
people.apache.org must have been re-populated from an old backup,
neither the .NET Antlib nor AntUnit were there.  What's worse is that
Ant 1.7.0 Beta 1 is the latest version available right now.

Antoine, do you still have the files you've published as beta3 on one
of your machines?

Stefan

Re: people.apache.org/dist is missing files

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while I copied the AntUnit files over I releazed that dist on
> people.apache.org must have been re-populated from an old backup,
> neither the .NET Antlib nor AntUnit were there.  What's worse is that
> Ant 1.7.0 Beta 1 is the latest version available right now.
>
> Antoine, do you still have the files you've published as beta3 on one
> of your machines?

If you read infrastructure@ you will note that minotaur lost its
filesystem last week.

Re: people.apache.org/dist is missing files

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> Sorry about that. I suppose we should update our web site and say
>> that we have no available beta any more ?

Hi,

I found that I still had the tgz file with the complete 1.7.0Beta3
distro on my PC under /tmp. I am uploading it to people.apache.org now.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: people.apache.org/dist is missing files

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> no, I did a "build clean" yesterday when I was working on fixing
> bugs, and also found intelligent to remove the ant-beta3.tgz which
> was on my home dir on people.apache.org (thinking it would spare
> disk space out there).

Same here for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta1.

> Sorry about that. I suppose we should update our web site and say
> that we have no available beta any more ?

Yes, I think so.

I the case of the .NET Antlib I plan to build 1.0 final pretty soon,
just need to get all the pieces installed on my iBook to perform some
final tests on a Mac as well.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Stefan,