Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2008/05/08 19:27:56 UTC

Re: HashMap< String, ArrayList >: Unable to populate the Array List from JSP

hi,

Thanks for he help. i am using as follows:

< s:checkboxlist name="mapOfList['key']" />

I see that this is not working and the mapOfList is not getting populated at
all. I tried out StrutsTypeConverter... then only convertToString() method
is being called. Any ideas as how to go with this issue???

sorry for the wrong example prev.

regards,
ravi

HashMap< String, ArrayList >: Unable to populate the Array List from JSP

Posted by ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com>.
Team,

any help??? now i configured the validation, workflow interceptors in my xml
file. I see an error for this field variable.

I tried configuring the converter... but as always its also failing...

< actionclass>-conversion.properties:
mapOfList=com.company.CustomMapConverter
Element_mapOfList=java.util.ArrayList
Key_mapOfList=java.lang.string

I see a weird behavior: only the convertToString() function being called...

had any body fixed such issues???

please help

cheers,
ravi