Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xie Billy <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/28 01:04:39 UTC

Apply for permission of jira contributor

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is billyxie. thanks a lot.

Best Regards!
Billy xie(谢志民)

Re: Apply for permission of jira contributor

Posted by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi, Xie.

You no longer need to request permission to contribute to Flink [1], and
can directly comment on the issue you'd like to contribute to.

Please check the contribution guide for more information on the process [2].

Marta

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/ANNOUNCE-JIRA-
permissions
-changed-Only-committers-can-assign-somebody-to-a-ticket-td30695.html
[2] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-code.html

Posted by hailongwang <18...@163.com>.
Hi Billy xie:
Welcome to Apache Flink! Apache Flink no needs to open jira permission.
If you needed, you can open a issue, and Committer will assgin it to you.
Best,
Hailong Wang

在 2020-09-28 08:04:39,"Xie Billy" <bi...@gmail.com> 写道: