Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Mike Sandman (misandma)" <mi...@cisco.com> on 2017/05/31 22:43:06 UTC

Simple Session Tracking - ready for PR

Hi All,

I discussed with Eric Friedrich about opening a PR for the session tracking Lua plugin (as presented by Eric at the TC summit a couple weeks ago) – we think that even though a generic Lua plugin feature is in the works, it’s still worth committing this plugin as is.

Is it okay if I open a PR for Session Tracking? Which TC version should the PR be against? Apologies for the ignorance.

Thanks,
Mike Sandman

Re: Simple Session Tracking - ready for PR

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
nice knowing that the ATS lua plugin can be put to good uses here.

Kit

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Hey Mike,