Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pierluigi Fabbris <pi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 19:56:46 UTC

Configure Tomcat 6 for php 5.2.2

 Hi,
I've problem to configuring Tomcat 6. The problem is:
I use saxon b, java and php how can I configure the last one? In Tomcat 5
and php 5.0 is possible. Is possible in Tomcat 6 and php 5.2.2, too?
Hoping in a reply.
Sincerally yours,
Fabbris Pierluigi

Re: Configure Tomcat 6 for php 5.2.2

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Do u mean tomcat6 support php?

i only know resin support php, and not tomcat.

does it true?

--
regards
jl

Re: Configure Tomcat 6 for php 5.2.2

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Look at quercus (if I spelled that right).

http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/quercus/

People have been able to install it on tomcat 6.

-Tim

Posted by Oliver Block <li...@block-online.eu>.
Hi,

please refer to the documentation: