Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/22 23:17:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6 (rc1)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 0.9.6 (rc1).

Full list of changes in this release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=39418b20e4c2d03e133d028507bb2f8961861cf0

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v0.9.6:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=a7069a058669ed49accbdd932c4fdfe8837f1e93;hb=39418b20e4c2d03e133d028507bb2f8961861cf0

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.6/apache-storm-0.9.6-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.6/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1024

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 0.9.6.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 0.9.6
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6 (rc1)

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Ran unit tests.
Deployed on a vagrant cluster ran example topologies.
Verified keys on artifacts.
LGTM +1.

Thanks,
Harsha

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6 (rc1)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Canceling this release vote so the fix for STORM-1027 can be included. Will follow up with rc2.

-Taylor

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
   -

   test passed : OK
   -- extract source tar
   -- build via "mvn clean install”

   -

   deploy to docker cluster using wurstmeister/storm-docker : OK
   -

   topology tests via storm-starter : OK
   -- run WordCounts and RollingTopWords, local mode and remote mode

   -

   test REST APIs (retrieve / activate / deactivate / kill) : OK

Looks good overall. +1.

--
Name : 임 정택
Blog : http://www.heartsavior.net / http://dev.heartsavior.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6 (rc1)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.