Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Greg Bledsoe <gr...@personal.com> on 2011/08/21 23:07:54 UTC

Hbase version

Hi

Is 0.90.4 currently the most stable/bug fixed version of hbase? What is
the best hdfs version for it?  0.20.x, x=?...  Opinions?

Greg

Re: Hbase version

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
> Is 0.90.4 currently the most stable/bug fixed version of hbase?

Yes.

> What is the best hdfs version for it?  0.20.x, x=?...  Opinions?

Hasn't changed, see the top of this page:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/hadoop.html

J-D

Re: Hbase version

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Yes, 0.90.4 is our current stable offering.  On version of hadoop, the
versions that fit the bill are detailed in our doc here:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop
St.Ack