Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/29 15:49:17 UTC

VOTE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 RC1

Please vote to release the Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3.

The artifacts can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-
guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.3-RC1/

$ cat apache-solr-ref-guide-7.3.pdf.sha1
151f06d920d1ac41564f3c0ddabae3c2c36b6892  apache-solr-ref-guide-7.3.pdf

The HTML version has also been uploaded to the website:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/

Here's my +1.

If it happens that this vote passes before the vote for the final
Lucene/Solr RC is complete, I'll hold release/announcement of the Ref Guide
until the vote is complete and the release steps are finished.

Thanks,
Cassandra

Re: VOTE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 RC1

Posted by Karthik Ramachandran <mr...@gmail.com>.
Just saw the 7.3.0 Solr changes page.  In the version section Apache Tika's
version is listed as 1.16, with SOLR-11701 Tika has been upgraded to 1.17.
 Should it be updated to show the latest version?

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks everyone, this vote has passed. I'll start the release process this
> afternoon.
>
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 7:00 PM, Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>
> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:25 PM Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tf...@apple.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>

>>> On Apr 3, 2018, at 12:45 PM, Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1

With Thanks & Regards
Karthik Ramachandran

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Re: VOTE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 RC1

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
+1

Posted by Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tf...@apple.com>.
+1

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>.
+1

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: VOTE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 RC1

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
Reminder about this.