Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es> on 2002/08/23 08:57:26 UTC

Tag for deleting a bean

Is there some tag to delete a bean in some scope? I have see the creation
tags, but I haven't found a delete tag.

Thanks!!

RE: Tag for deleting a bean

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
Ok! Thanks! I know the removeAttribute() function, but I would prefer a Tag
(maybe I try to make it myself). I don't use the request because I need the
session scope, but I must to delete it in certain moment.

Thanks for all!!

Posted by Fabian Sommer <fa...@web.de>.
Hi Miguel!