Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonesy <gm...@jonz.net> on 2010/01/07 01:10:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Mod_Rewrite voodoo

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:23:12 +1100, Igor Cicimov wrote:

> One more thing, it will work for this century only since 20xx is hard coded
> in the rule. Thought should mention it although it's not going to be your
> problem in 2100 haha

Actually, it will.
2100 is the last year in *this* century of the Common Era.....

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Mod_Rewrite voodoo

Posted by Res <re...@ausics.net>.
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010, Jonesy wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:23:12 +1100, Igor Cicimov wrote:
>
>> One more thing, it will work for this century only since 20xx is hard coded
>> in the rule. Thought should mention it although it's not going to be your
>> problem in 2100 haha
>
> Actually, it will.
> 2100 is the last year in *this* century of the Common Era.....

I think what he was saying is, its not going to be _YOUR_ problem.
But hey if you live to be 1 1/2 centuries of age, then I guess it might
be :)

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!