Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Torsten Eberl <ne...@vstar.de> on 2002/03/26 17:09:32 UTC

redirect content-type

Hi,

I have a problem using a screen as wml-content.
The screen gives the correct content-type, but the redirect always gives "text/html".
Is it possible to this first content-Type?
Or is it not possible to use turbine as a wml-content-machine.

Torsten

Re: redirect content-type

Posted by Torsten Eberl <ne...@vstar.de>.
I've done that. But that only changes the content-type of the two redirects from text/plain to text/html.
The result for a WAP-Browser is still the same.

Torsten

Re: redirect content-type

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.

Re: redirect content-type