Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 10:09:47 UTC

remove "testsuite\enterprise-testsuite\ejbcontainer-tests" in branch 2.1?

Dear all,

I don't see ejbcontainer-tests complied when build the server:
                  <plugin>

<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.genesis.plugins</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                          <fileset>
                            <excludes>
                              <exclude>ejbcontainer-tests/pom.xml</exclude>
                            </excludes>
                          </fileset>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>
Any reason why not remove it? (I see branch 22 have not contained it yet)

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org