Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hui Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 07:44:30 UTC

Re: Update ListView using ajax

I met the same problem, how you adjust your markup?

And I found that if the listView is a  part of a table markup(as your code
above) and  when it's updated via Ajax by target.addComponent(container),
the original container in the page can not be replaced , a same new one will
show in the page.

That means in the table markup, if WebMarkupContainer of listView is the
but if the WebMarkupContainer of listView is a <div>, things weird happened
.

Why it happens? browser?

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.

same also for table.