Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/07 19:17:01 UTC

Re: Solved : How to use TimeStamp with OJB

Hi Alexandre

Thank's for your help. It works good and it is simple.

For you, or others interested. We have made a eclipse
plugin for Ojb for our project, but it can be use for
any ojb project.
http://compiere-mfgscm.sourceforge.net/

Code generation and xml file generation is done using
code from ojb project.

Any feedback welcome.

We have also realised a Jini service for Ojb but we
are waiting for license change in Sun rio/jini
project.

Ojb is a nice tool to work with. Thank's to all the
team and it's supporters.

Andre
--- Alexandre Borgoltz