Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Pavel Khamichonak <hp...@altaircan.com> on 2005/12/01 17:18:56 UTC

Re: Oracle and Twister - Integration issuesI

I have removed constraint from query column in PROP_ALIAS table
and now it deploys process. Attached file contain records from
PROP_ALIAS table after process deployment. I'm using Oracle 9.1.7,
Twister 3.0 and Tomcat 5.5.12.

Best regards,
Pavel Khamichonak

Re: Oracle and Twister - Integration issuesI

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
The column shouldn't have been create as 'not null' to start with then
(I forgot about the inheritance part).