Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Satin <rm...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/11 16:39:17 UTC

no spell check on open office?

To whom it may concern:
Maybe you can direct me to the right source?  I have an older dial-up service soo when I wanted to update my '"open office" to 4.0 I had to go to library to download and load on my computer.  Much to my dissmay my spell chceck no longer works (something about not having a dictionary)!!  I was very happy with my older version but would like to update.  Do you offer a software/disc I can purchase?
This is becoming a full time job to accomplish this (just kidding).  Any suggestion? Thank you for your time
Roberto

Re: no spell check on open office?

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
If you need a disc, contact a friend in a city, by post mail. Because you
will need another.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.