Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/06 03:57:55 UTC

Axis Wiki / Axis Usage Page

Hi all,

nagoya now hosts a Wiki. We could use this to write shared documentation etc...

The main page for Axis is at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages

I also started a page with details on vendors/projects who use/bundle axis:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/AxisBeingUsed

Feel free to add your own information/ideas/thoughts.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Re: Axis Wiki / Axis Usage Page

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Well...Users are welcome to submit patches to docs :)

Re: Axis Wiki / Axis Usage Page

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.