Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il> on 2003/02/24 12:07:16 UTC

[validator] putting formset into ValidatorResources problem

Hi All.

I have looked for a bug on this issue but, didn't find any reference.
I'm using Struts 1.1b3 (I assume this is relating to commons-validator 1.01
& commons-collection 2.1)

Initial formset key (language ; country ;variant ;)
When using ValidatorResources.put(formset), though there is always the same
key, it always add the formset object to the hashmap instead of setting it.
I debugged my code and notice that the validator put(formset fs) method
seems to be Ok, I think it might do with the commons-collection.