Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 16:15:26 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Hi,

On 6/1/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, please vote on retiring the Graffito project. The result of this
> vote, if positive, will be used as a recommendation to the Incubator
> PMC to formally retire Graffito.

The following votes were cast (* indicates a member of the Graffito
PPMC) in the past two weeks:

    +1 Christophe Lombart *
    +1 Jukka Zitting *
    +1 Oliver Kiessler *
    +1 Carsten Ziegeler
    +0 David Sean Taylor *

This vote is now closed and the consensus is to retire the project. I
will ask the Incubator PMC to formally retire Graffito.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/15/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This vote is now closed and the consensus is to retire the project. I
> will ask the Incubator PMC to formally retire Graffito.

The Incubator PMC has ratified the decision, and I will now start
closing things down as described in
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/RetiringPodlings.

Thanks all for participating!

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
> Thanks for the reminder! Your original vote doesn't seem to have made
 > it to the mailing list,
Sorry, my bad. I missed the retirement vote and mixed it up with
the move vote. To make it clear:

[X] +1, retire the Graffito project

--
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sandro_Boehme
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandroboehme

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jukka,