Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/23 23:48:09 UTC

[REQUEST] Release notes for 1.3.0-rc.2

Dear community,

This is a request to prepare the release notes for the 1.3.0-rc.2 release.

Please follow the release procedure:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Release_Notes

Everyone is welcome to prepare the release notes for this release.

NS

Re: [REQUEST] Release notes for 1.3.0-rc.2

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Closing down this thread, as the 1.3.0-rc.2 vote was aborted.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sure. I'll move it there.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.