Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2007/05/25 15:36:01 UTC

Continuum with a flat project structure

I have a library with multiple modules and a flat project structure
(/foo-core is one module and /foo-project is the parent module rather
than /). I've been able to add the project to continuum and it creates a
group and a project for each module.

I'd like it to run the whole test suite for all modules included the
integration tests in the /integration-tests module if anything changes
anywhere in the project. (/integration-tests is currently only included
if a profile is activated) Is this going to be possible with the current
configuration? Or do I need to have one project in continuum and not one
per module? How would I do this with a flat project structure since
checking out the parent module doesn't check out the whole project?

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer