Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 14:02:51 UTC

Fwd: Subversion Status

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Querna <pq...@apache.org>
Date: Apr 28, 2008 7:29 PM
Subject: Subversion Status
To: Apache Infrastructure <in...@apache.org>,
infrastructure-private@apache.org

Current Status:
 Read Only Subversion is up on both http and https for the ASF
Repository.  Commits have been disabled.

 What happened:
 eris.apache.org's RAID failed twice this weekend, after nearly 2
years of uptime.  We have made the collective decision to disable
writes at this time.

 What we are doing:
 Luckily, on Friday, we had 3 new machines delivered to OSUOSL.  The
plan was for one of them to replace the aging eris.apache.org anyways.
 We have expedited the build out of one of these machines, and it will
be used to replace eris.apache.org.

 We expect read only access to svn.apache.org to be stable for the
foreseeable future.

 We do not have an ETA to returning write access to svn.apache.org at this time.

 I'll keep infrastructure@apache.org updated as things change.

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3