Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/05/16 20:18:25 UTC

Testing and development speed of ajax in tapestry

I'm considering putting some ajax stuff into a tapestry application we
are building and I'd like to pick peoples brains a little:
- How testable is it? Can you use htmlunit at all?
- How have you found the development speed to be?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: Testing and development speed of ajax in tapestry

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.
ok. let me know when the page is up please. :)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I do have an answer for this one Dan, but would prefer to just write up a
wiki page later as I think it will probably come up again :)

On 5/16/06, Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> wrote:

> I'm considering putting some ajax stuff into a tapestry application we
> are building and I'd like to pick peoples brains a little:
> - How testable is it? Can you use htmlunit at all?
> - How have you found the development speed to be?
>
> --
> Dan Adams
> Software Engineer
> Interactive Factory