Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brandon Fosdick <bf...@bfoz.net> on 2005/10/07 20:00:45 UTC

Re: What happened to the "Apache 2 cross reference"?

I know this thread died a while ago, but I ran across something interesting the other day while looking for VXI drivers and wasn't sure if anybody here had seen it.

http://gonzui.sourceforge.net/

Its a source code browser/searcher with some neat highlighting tricks. The site's page looks like crap in Firefox/FreeBSD (much better on IE sadly, but it looks ok on Firefox/OSX).

Here's an implementation of it for browsing Ruby stuff. The file gpib.c is a good example to look at.
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/gonzui/markup/ruby-gpib

Any thoughts?