Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2022/02/17 11:49:36 UTC

[Discuss] Apache pulsar node client 1.6.0 release

Recently many users want to use the oauth2 feature based on the node js
client. I've added this feature, so I'd like to start a release for the
pulsar node js 1.6.0 client.

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: [Discuss] Apache pulsar node client 1.6.0 release

Posted by Nozomi Kurihara <nk...@apache.org>.
+1

Hi Guangning,
Thanks for starting the release!

Here is the release process:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-node/wiki/Release-process
If there is any question, feel free to let me know.

In order to allow you to publish the artifact, I will invite you as a
maintainer of the registry.
Could you let me know your npm account?

Best Regards,
Nozomi