Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Boysenberry Payne <bo...@humaniteque.com> on 2005/10/15 00:36:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Error on apachectl start

I'm using OSX 10.3.9 and had the following error while trying to start
apache:

Syntax error on line 255 of /opt/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /opt/local/apache2/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: dyld:
/opt/local/apache2/bin/httpd Undefined
symbols:\n_X509_INFO_free\n_X509_free\n

Do I need to reinstall OpenSSL?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com

Re: [users@httpd] Error on apachectl start

Posted by Boysenberry Payne <bo...@humaniteque.com>.
I forgot I am trying to get Apache 2.0.55 working.  I had Apache 2.0.54
before this.
It was working fine.