Posted to user@flink.apache.org by aitozi <gj...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 11:59:53 UTC

Re: Telling if a job has caught up with Kafka

Hi, rmetzger0

Sorry to reply to this old question, i found that we use the kafka client
0.9 in class kafkaThread which lead to the lose of many other detail metrics
add in kafka client 10 like per partition consumer lag mentioned by this
issuse https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7945.  i will try to add
the detail metrics

rmetzger0 wrote