Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberts <ro...@mikrotik.com> on 2004/02/26 13:59:08 UTC

fop link problems

I had a cocoon 2.1.3 - the problem was that when I used <fo:basic-link ...>, the pdf did not generate. If I uncommented all basic-links, it works, but without links, of course... So I tested what's happening with the CVS version - it was OK! All links were running as they should. So I thought that in the version 2.1.4 this problem will be solved, but... it's not so! Why? Maybe there is another way how to get the links working in the stable version 2.1.4?
Note: on Windows the links work fine with every version, but the problem is with Linux.

Thanks,
Roberts