Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Cristina Constantinescu <cr...@crispico.com> on 2014/07/16 11:52:45 UTC

where to add include file so that it can be seen by other files in app?

Hi,

I want to use include directive to add files into my application.

Where should I put them in order to be seen in the entire app?

I've tried in a class like this:
package org {

     public class Test    {
         public function Test() {
         }
     }
     include "myFile.js";
}

but "A file found in a source-path can not have more than one externally
visible definition.".

Thanks,
Cristina

Re: where to add include file so that it can be seen by other files in app?

Posted by Cristina Constantinescu <cr...@crispico.com>.
Thanks Julio.

It means that I cannot use include in file A and try to access code from
it in file B (probably in other package).

Posted by Julio Carneiro <ju...@4ctv.com>.
Cristina,

--
Julio Carneiro