Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Walker, Chris" <Ch...@tateandlyle.com> on 2000/11/01 11:53:56 UTC

RE: Debugging Tomcat 3.1

Download a free copy of VisualAge from IBM.  See
http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document2390?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT=
3&Footer=1

Chris Walker
Brainbench MVP for ASP
http://www.brainbench.com

tutorials wanted

Posted by Κώστας Γεωργακόπουλος <kg...@northlink.gr>.
Hello all,

First of all let me say that i am new to jsp & servlets technology.
I recently installed apache+jserv , tomcat & ant with success.
Now i am looking for some tutorials so i can write my first testing jsp's.
Could somenone point me to some links on how to develop jsp's with tomcat
and ant?

Thanks in advance,

Kostas Georgakopoulos