Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "bit1129@163.com" <bi...@163.com> on 2015/01/27 11:32:31 UTC

document guide error?

Below is copied from the spark deploy guide, looks to me that exists(in red rectange) should be goes away?

bit1129@163.com

Re: document guide error?

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
I think you are on the wrong mailing list. Also note that it says "exits"
and not "exists", so everything should be fine.

- André

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com