Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/02 06:58:27 UTC

Re: Problem using NTLM authentication

Can you try adding the following parameter to your client axis2.xml

<parameter name="Proxy">
        <Configuration>
            <ProxyHost>proxy.wso2.org</ProxyHost>
            <ProxyPort>5678</ProxyPort>
            <ProxyUser>EXAMPLE\keith</ProxyUser>
            <ProxyPassword>keithsPassword</ProxyPassword>
        </Configuration>
    </parameter>

Thanks,
Keith.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Rajat Bhushan <ra...@oracle.com>wrote:

>  Hi.
>
>     I am trying to access a .NET web service which expects NTLM
> credentials. I am using the code given below but it is not working. Actually
> I am getting a pop-up asking me for the credentials. I don't want that to
> happen. I want to provide the credentials in the code itself. Can some one
> please point out what is going wrong or help me with how to do this.
>
>         Options options = new Options();
>         options.setAction(NAMESPACEProject+"ReadProject");
>         options.setTo(targetUrl);
>
>         Header hdr1 = new Header("PjAuth",contextString);
>         ArrayList hdrs = new ArrayList();
>         hdrs.add(hdr1);
>
>         *HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new
> HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
>         auth.setDomain("ST-IDC");
>         auth.setUsername("rabhusha");
>         auth.setPassword("123456");
>         auth.setHost("RABHUSHA");*
>
>         options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,auth);
>
>         options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.HTTP_HEADERS,hdrs);
>         client.setOptions(options);
>
>         OMElement res = client.sendReceive(readProjectInfo);
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Rajat Bhushan

Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer