Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Yun Ma <pk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/21 03:12:13 UTC

Build ode from source code error

Dear maillist,

I've tried a lot of times to build apache ode from source code and always
failed!
I use svn to checkout the latest version from the trunk, and then run
"buildr package test=no" to build it. However, after not a long time, it
shows the following error:

......(omitted)
Building apache-ode
Skipping tests for apache-ode
Skipping tests for apache-ode:distro
Packaging ode
Packaging ode-axis2-1.4-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
Packaging ode-axis2-1.4-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.zip
Packaging ode-bpel-connector-1.4-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
Packaging ode-bpel-connector-1.4-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.zip
Packaging ode-bpel-runtime-1.4-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
Packaging ode-bpel-runtime-1.4-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.zip
Packaging ode-bpel-store-1.4-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
Packaging ode-bpel-store-1.4-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.zip
Packaging ode-dao-hibernate-db-1.4-SNAPSHOT.zip
Packaging ode-axis2-war-1.4-SNAPSHOT.war
Buildr aborted!
Zip::ZipError : Zip end of central directory signature not found

My operating system is Win7 and I use Java 1.5 as the platform. The "gem
list" shows as follows:

*** LOCAL GEMS ***
atoulme-Antwrap (0.7.1)
builder (2.1.2)
buildr (1.4.3)
diff-lcs (1.1.2)
highline (1.5.1)
hoe (2.3.3)
json_pure (1.4.3)
minitar (0.5.3)
net-sftp (2.0.4)
net-ssh (2.0.23)
rake (0.8.7)
rjb (1.2.6 x86-mswin32-60)
rspec (2.1.0)
rspec-core (2.1.0)
rspec-expectations (2.1.0)
rspec-mocks (2.1.0)
rubyforge (2.0.3)
rubygems-update (1.3.7)
rubyzip (0.9.1)
xml-simple (1.0.12)

Please help me how to fix this problem.
Thank you very much!

Michael

Re: Build ode from source code error

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can you please run buildr with the --trace option? I assume that an
artifact (e.g. the axis2 war has not been properly downloaded to your
local m2 repo.

HTH,
  Tammo

--