Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/10 09:31:08 UTC

[cli] Pulling things together

I've versioned things in Jira a fair bit, trying to split things up
onto 1.1 and 2.0 sides of things. Also a bunch of 2.1 things that Rob
had resolved previously (support use of 'resolve' rather than
developer one I suspect).

Open issue wise, we have:

*   1.1                        2
*   2.0                       11
*   2.1                       11
*   Unreleased       10

We need to figure out where the remaining 10 should go.  Especially on
the subject of bugs that are too painful in 1.0 and fixed in 2.0; or
whether we have a fix version of 1.1 even though 2.0 fixes it too.

I'll start digging into the 2.0 issues and applying patches next.

Hen