Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com> on 2001/05/16 02:42:07 UTC

Where does com.ibm.xml.parser.MIME2Java live? (Problems with XMI and SOAP)

I get a NoClassDefFoundError when I try and use XMI and SOAP.

The exception comes from the
com.ibm.xmi.framework.XMIFile.write(XMIFile.java:822) located in the
xmisoap.jar.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/xml/parser/MIME2Java
        at com.ibm.xmi.framework.XMIFile.write(XMIFile.java:822)
        at com.ibm.xmi.job.Job.writeObjectsImpl(Job.java:82)
        at com.ibm.xmi.job.Job.writeObjects(Job.java:44)

Sure enough the MIME2java class is nowhere to be found.  I've downloaded and
check in IBM's xml4j and XMItoolkit.  Still no parser.  Someone please tell me
where to find this darn class file.

Thanks,
Jim